Science Business Park 5234,
5692 EG, Son en Breugel
+31 040 2900400
MACS processes your personal data because you make use of the services and/or products, or because you have provided us with your personal data.
The following gives an overview of the data MACS processes:
- First- and Last Name
- The company you are related to
- Company Address
- Company Telephone Number unless you provide us with your private telephone number
- Company Email Address
- Your location
- Ip Address
- Data of your activity on our website
- Data of your browsing behavior (how did you arrive on our website)
- Internet Browser and device
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website(s) do not have the intention to collect data of visitors 16 years and younger. Unless there is parental permission. MACS cannot evaluate if a visitor is younger than 16 years. The general advise for parents is to engage in the online activities of their children to prevent collection of their children’s data. If you are convinced that we have collected any personal data of a minor without the correct permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org the personal data will be removed.
What personal data do we collect and what is the basis for processing
MACS processes your personal details for the following purpose:
- To process your order and payment
- Email our newsletter to update you about our service and products. Each newsletter will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- To call or email you if necessary to deliver our services and/or support.
- Inform about changes in our products, services, support and policies.
- To be able to deliver services and products. – MACS analyses your behavior on our website to improve our website and to align our products and services we offer with your preferences.
- MACS also processes personal data to fulfil any of our legal obligations, such as tax declarations, in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany and Belgium.
Automatic Decision Making.
MACS does not make decisions based on automatic processing by computer software or systems without human intervention and that have a significant effect on individuals.
Personal Data Retention
MACS will not retain your details longer than necessary. The retention period is defined by the reason of retention and your relationship with MACS. If you would like to receive more information about our personal data retention periods, please contact us at email@example.com subject GDPR.
Who do we share data with
MACS only shares your information with third parties when this is necessary to fulfil your request, to deliver on the agreement MACS has with you/your company, to fulfil our legal obligations or when you have given us permission to do so.
MACS has a data process agreement with third parties to ensure that your personal data are processed secure and confidential.
MACS works with several business partners, such as IBM, to deliver our products and services to our customers.
MACS works with following suppliers to process your personal data:
- Campaign Monitor
- Microsoft Office 365
- Webhosting Signet in The Netherlands
- Webhosting UK
- Webhosting Hetzner Germany
- Lead Forensics
- Google Products
Cookies, and similar techniques
A cookie is a small file saved on your computer that is used to help store preferences and other information that is used by websites you may visit.
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistical cookies –Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies –Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites with the intention to show relevant ads
Right to Access, Rectify, Erase, and/or Restrict your personal Data
You have the right to Access, Rectify, Restrict and/or Erase your personal data. You also have to right to withdraw or object your permission for the processing of your personal data. You can request MACS to send you the personal data MACS processes.
Please send your request to access, Rectify, Erase or Restrict of your personal data or your request to withdraw your permission to firstname.lastname@example.org
MACS will need to receive proof of your identity to ensure the request has been done by you. Please black out your photo, machine readable zone, your identity identity identification codes to ensure your privacy. We will act on your request as soon as possible within a maximum of four weeks.
If you have a complaint in regards to our data processing, it is your right to contact the following organisations:
- The Netherlands – Authoriteit Persoonsgegevens – https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
- The United Kingdom – ICO – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Germany – BFDI https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Home/home_node.html
- Belgium – Commissie voor de bescherming van de persoonlijke levenssfeer https://www.privacycommission.be/nl/
Security of personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you have any doubt of the security or suspect a data leak, please contact email@example.com
|cfduid||theme-fusion.com||1 year||Used by the content network, Cloudflare to identify trusted website traffic|
|__cfduid||bleeper.io||1 year||Used by the content network, Cloudflare to identify trusted website traffic|
|lang||ads.linkedin.com||Session||Defines language preferences|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle Request Rate|
|_gid||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|_gali||session||The cookie is part of the Enhanced Link Attribution feature that (tries to) distinguish clicks on links to the same destination in the in-page analyses.|
|bcookie||linked.com||1 year||Browser ID cookie|
|BizoID||ads.linkedin.com||6 months||LinkedIn Ad analytics|
|bscookie years||Linked.com||1 year||Secure browser ID cookie|
|cookie_notice_accepted||29 days||Registration of cookies acceptance|
|wplc_chat_status||session||Essential for chat function|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||180 days||Tries to estimate the user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube Video’s|
|YSC||Session||registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen|
|gaoop_hide_info||29815 days||Anonymise Ip Addresses|